Merging the multi-user feature is the top best most awesome feature that will take blogging to the next step: community of bloggers.
It was available all along with the WordPress MU release, but now it’s mainstream. Everybody can install their own multi-user environment and promote a community of bloggers around a central theme.
Here are TEN communities I’m launching with on the Summer Solstice, June 21, 2010.
- http://BrandThySelfOnline.com – Using Social Media and Beyond for Personal Branding
- http://TheUltimateLaunchFormula.com – What is Your Formula To Successfully Launching Your Business
- http://WordPressUniversity.org - Learn WordPress from the Best
- http://LightWorkersOnline.com - Conscious Beings Bringing More Light and Love into the World
- http://EnvironmentalBusinessNetwork.info – Businesses the Help the Environment
- http://TwitterBiz.biz – Promote Your Twitter Biz on TwitterBiz.Biz
- http://IGetPaidForWhoIAm.com – Supporting “Get Paid For Who You Are” Fans
- http://IGetPaidToSocialize.com – The Next Evolution To Getting Paid For Who You Are
- http://GetYourSoapBoxOn.com – Get Your Soap Box On and Share with Passion
- http://MyStoryOfWoe.com - What Is Your Personal “My Story of Woe”
The websites are active with a basic installation that needs to get “fleshed out” as the community is launched and growing.
Some of these communities are free to join, with an option for you to make a donation for the community.. while others are subscription based to premium content, Powered by the Pro Manager 2-Tier Affiliate program.
Why would you join these blogging communities when you already have a blog of your own? To connect with like minded people in your interest groups and get paid doing it!!
I’m blogging on all of these communities with the username: “Henry”
You can read all about My Story of Woe on MyStoryOfWoe.com/Henry!